Tequila Sunrise Hand Dyed Yarn is a gorgeous bright variegated sunrise of red, oranges and yellows with a sprinkling of matching speckles pictured here on 100% Merino Single Ply fingering weight and 100% BFL 4ply.
Single Ply 100% Merino:
- A soft, single ply fingering weight yarn. Extra fine merino is used to give a plump, silky yarn with a pearly lustre.
- Ideal for accessories, jumpers, cardigans and much, much more.
- Approx 366m per 100gm hank.
Deluxe Sock High Twist: 85% Merino 15% Nylon Yarn.
- Two plies are twisted tightly together to produce a luxuriously soft and springy yarn, perfect for next to skin contact.
- Contains 15% nylon for extra durability without compromising on softness.
- Approx. 365m per 100gm hank
**Please note that all skeins are hand-dyed and therefore no two skeins are identical. While we use the same colours, and the same dye technique each time, there can be quite dramatic differences between skeins even when dyed side by side. This particularly true if you purchase across different dye lots. If using more than one skein for a project, we suggest alternating skeins to more evenly blend colour differences, and to prevent colour pooling.
**We aim for our photographs to accurately reflect the colours however there may be colour differences between different screens and monitors. Pictures may show yarn after being re-skeined, and therefore show a different alignment of the yarn to the originally aligned skein which you recieve. This has no effect on the way in which the yarn colours present themselves whilst being used.