Turquoise Hand Dyed Yarn is a stunning semi solid pale turquoise blue yarn pictured here on Kid Silk Mohair.
Each skein is 50g
Kid Silk Mohair (NSW)
- Two strands of mulberry silk hold the mohair fibres in place to add radiance and strength. Gentle enough for next to skin wear.
- This is a super light and airy yarn and can be worked at many different gauges
- Approx 420m per 50g hank.
Baby Suri Alpaca Silk (NSW)
- Lustrous, smooth and soft, baby suri alpaca is wrapped around a silk core then brushed to produce a supersoft yarn with a light and airy halo.
- Combine it with a fingering/sock weight or DK weight yarn to add warmth and texture without weight to jumpers, scarves and cowls
- Approx 300m per 50g hank.
Don't see the colours you want here? Why not create your very own custom yarn set? We can work with you to bring your perfect colour way to life with our range of Custom Yarn Set listings.
Our yarns are super soft and squishy, and come in a choice of bases to bring your next project to life. Our Dyed to Order listings ship within 14 days of ordering, and often much quicker, so you can cast on your next project as quickly as possible.
Hand knitting is a real labour of love and we care about your precious hand knits like they were our own. We are committed to using high quality, machine washable fibres, dyed by hand in small batches using only professional dyes. Orders containing multiple skeins of the same colour will all be dyed together in one dye lot to reduce colour variances.
**Please note that all skeins are hand-dyed and therefore no two skeins are identical. While we use the same colours, and the same dye technique each time, there can be quite dramatic differences between skeins even when dyed side by side. This particularly true if you purchase across different dye lots. If using more than one skein for a project, we suggest alternating skeins to more evenly blend colour differences, and to prevent colour pooling.
**We aim for our photographs to accurately reflect the colours however there may be colour differences between different screens and monitors. Pictures may show yarn after being re-skeined, and therefore show a different alignment of the yarn to the originally aligned skein which you recieve. This has no effect on the way in which the yarn colours present themselves whilst being used.