Mai Tai Hand Dyed Yarn is a gorgeous dip dye, short repeat gradient featuring shades of orange, peach and pink, pictured here on 100% BFL DK.
DK BFL: 100% Blue Faced Leicester UK Yarn
- Four plies with a naturally woolly feel. It is strong, silky, and lustrous.
- Softness and Lustre, the best of British!
- Approx. 225m per 100gm hank
Highland 4ply : 100% Highland Wool (Non Superwash)
- Four plies with a gorgeous woolly feel. It is strong, squishy and naturally plump.
- Non super wash, natural wool.
- Approx. 420m per 100gm hank
**Please note that all skeins are hand-dyed and therefore no two skeins are identical. While we use the same colours, and the same dye technique each time, there can be quite dramatic differences between skeins even when dyed side by side. This particularly true if you purchase across different dye lots. If using more than one skein for a project, we suggest alternating skeins to more evenly blend colour differences, and to prevent colour pooling.
**We aim for our photographs to accurately reflect the colours however there may be colour differences between different screens and monitors. Pictures may show yarn after being re-skeined, and therefore show a different alignment of the yarn to the originally aligned skein which you recieve. This has no effect on the way in which the yarn colours present themselves whilst being used.