Welcome to the 2021 Tiny Teal Advent Calendar. This year's advent will have a cosy, vintage theme. What is cozy, vintage I hear you ask?
Think rich, earthy, muted, retro, warm and cosy, secluded lodge type vibes. There will be semi-solids, variegated and speckled yarns. However, this advent calendar will not contain fairy light brights, neons or baby pastels.
There are a number of bases to choose from and the qualities of each are described below.
You will receive 24x 20g mini skeins, one for each day of December leading up to Christmas Eve and a full sized 100g skein for Christmas Day. The set will comprise of 4x 6 skein mini fades and a complimentary full skein. There will also be some little extra goodies thrown in for good measure.
**Please note, this listing is for the payment plan option. The full price of the Advent is £140 plus shipping. A deposit of £50 plus the shipping cost is required to secure your advent calendar. The balance will then be due over three £30 instalments. You will receive an invoice for £30 on 1st May and 1st June with the final instalment on 1st July. All invoiced must be paid in full by 1st August 2021. Deposits are non-refundable.
Advent numbers are strictly limited to ensure that I am able to complete and send all advents on time. International orders will be shipped by mid-September and UK orders will shop by the end of September.
4ply BFL : 100% Superwash Blue Faced Leicester UK Yarn
- Four plies with naturally woolly feel. It is strong, silky, and lustrous. This yarn is also suitable for socks when knitted at a tight gauge
- A great superwash, no nylon, sock yarn alternative.
- Approx. 400m per 100gm hank
Deluxe Sock High Twist: 80% Merino 20% Nylon Yarn
- Two plies are twisted tightly together to produce a luxuriously soft and springy yarn, perfect for next to skin contact.
- Contains 80% super wash merino and 20% nylon for extra durability without compromising on softness.
- Approx. 365m per 100gm hank
Single Ply 100% Merino
- A soft, single ply fingering weight yarn. Extra fine superwash merino is used to give a plump, silky yarn with a pearly lustre.
- Ideal for accessories, jumpers, cardigans and much, much more.
- Approx 366m per 100gm hank.
DK BFL: 100% Superwash Blue Faced Leicester UK Yarn
- Four plies with a naturally woolly feel. It is strong, silky, and lustrous.
- Softness and Lustre, the best of British!
- Approx. 225m per 100gm hank
DK 100% Merino
- A gorgeously soft 4ply DK weight yarn. Extra fine superwash merino is used for these yarns so they feel soft and gentle against the skin.
- A very versatile yarn, it can be used for shawls, wraps, mittens, sweaters and more.
- Approx 225m per 100gm hank.